My ideal client
My ideal clients are CEOs, software as a service owners, and marketing executives who need help creating content that drives engagement. My content helps them engage prospects at every stage of the buying cycle and offers insight that allows them to make informed buying decisions. In short, when you hire me your goals become my goals and I do my best to help you achieve them.
Website copy: Turn visitors into leads and customers using proven direct response strategies. I create website content that triggers emotional hot buttons with readers and gets them to make a decision to buy.
Landing pages: Get more signups for your product or service with a persuasive landing page. With 20 years of IT industry experience and a strong B2B copywriting background, I understand how to write landing pages that convert visitors into subscribers.
Sales pages: I will work with you to help identify needs and then create content that gets attention and creates desire.
White papers: White papers are frequently used to show expertise and generate leads as well as build your brand. I can create white papers to use throughout the sale process.
Email marketing: Email marketing can be a powerful way to stay top of mind with people and move your audience through your sales funnel. It can also help to build credibility. I regularly create email marketing for companies with lists over 25,000 in size.
Blog posts: Producing regular content is a powerful way to get people to come to your site and keep them coming back. It can also establish your authority and help you nurture clients until they are ready to make a decision. I create blog posts that are well researched and optimized for search engines.
- Every new project starts by scheduling a free phone / Skype consultation.
- During the kickoff call, we will discuss the project along with the timeline and the scope.
- After the call, if we agree that we're a good match, I'll create a proposal which you can sign and then submit 50% payment upfront.
- After this, if you already have a creative brief, please send it over so we can review it. If not, I'll send you a blank one and we can go over it together.
- Depending upon the project, I may create an outline which we can review together. Once the outline has been approved, a normal first revision takes 7 to 10 days depending upon the size of the project.
- Afterwards, you have 30 days to review the project and request revisions.
By default, each project comes with two revisions.
I want you to be happy with my services, so that you keep coming back.
As a professional project manager, I take deadlines very seriously. You can expect professionalism, responsive feedback, and the best content available from me.
If you have a problem, please let me know and I'll do what I can to make it right.
I price by project not by hour. After we talk, I will give you a written estimate for your unique project.
My preferred methods of payment are Paypal or credit card. If this is not available, it is still possible to pay by check, but it can delay a project.
Each project starts with a 50% payment up-front. Once the payment clears, we will discuss scheduling for the project.
MEET THE HAPPY CLIENTS...
I've worked with a lot of B2B companies over the years that have helped me gain a better understanding of the science (and art) of B2B copywriting.